Thanks, Len from Len’s Diary for the nomination of the Sunshine Blogger Award!
I’m not very good at correctly responding to these blogger awards much like my past post because I feel everyone deserves a blogging award just for keeping the blogging world alive. But I do very much appreciate the acknowledgement of my blog and I do like to answer questions. So Len, I will answer yours.
– What country would you like to live in
United States will always be home but I’d love to live in New Zealand for a few years! That place is beyond beautiful and the energy is awesome!
– Do you like the turbulence of the sea or the peace of the desert
The peace of the desert. I grew up near Joshua Tree National Park and star gazing was a favorite pastime of mine.
– What is your favourite colour
I always laugh when this question is asked. Black. Pretty much everything I own is black. Black never goes out of style. 🙂
– What is your favourite TV program
For a long time, it was Lost, but now it’s a cross between Peaky Blinders and Castle Rock
– Are you a fan of social media
Absolutely not. I think it’s great for ethical business use but not so much for personal use.
– Are you a passable cook
I can be, but I don’t like to cook, just like I don’t like to sew. Haha
– What genre of books do you read
Philosophy, Business, Travel
– Do you follow sports. If so what team.
Nope. I’m not a huge fan of American sports. Ice hockey is pretty cool. I went to the Ducks vs. Wild game the other night and had a blast watching the fights, eating expensive food and drinking Moscow Mules in a can!
– Do you follow astrology. If so what sign are you.
Yeah every now and then! I’m both a Sagittarius Sun and Ascendant.
– What do you think needs changing in society
Society’s diapers and a lot of ass whooping.
– How do you see the evolutionary progress of the human race 500 hundred years from now
Well, after watching Ex Machina a couple of times, I’m not sure. Insecurity, anxiety and short attention spans are at their highest since nowadays. If the internet were to shut down for just a day…all hell would probably break loose.
Thanks again, Len, for the nomination of the Sunshine Blogger Award!